My Summer Tiki Tour

Today I was saying top ten places I want to go around the world in NZ.They are my favrouite places, but my all time favrouite is Rainbow’s end.

2 thoughts on “My Summer Tiki Tour

1. Kia ora Lily,

Manar here from the Summer Learning Journey Team.

I love your selection of all the places you would visit on your amazing summer tiki tour. I especially like your choice of going to Rainbows End. What is your favourite ride? Mine would probably be the stratosphere, the orange ride that goes either 180 degrees or 360 degrees, have you been on it before?

This activity is great to showcase awesome places all around New Zealand and helps intoroduce to me amazing places worth visiting, that I have never come across, like the Antarctic Centre, that I would love to check out when I go to Christchurch.

Keep up the great work!
    Manar Mahmoud (SLJ)

2. Kia ora Lily,
    what a great selection of places to visit! I would love to go ice skating. That would be a great thing to do in the holidays.
    I grew up in Tolaga Bay and the Wharf is a special place for our family. We would dive off the Wharf and collect mussels from the piles then take them home to steam open and eat. Have you ever jumped off the Wharf?
    from Mrs Torrie