Grand design summer learning journey

Today I made my own caravan. The first slide Is Inside the second was outside. I did the caravan because my family travels with a caravan although I think mine is a bit better. I chosse the flowers on the outside so If I dont know where It Is I can just look for flowers and mostly because my name Is Lily.

3 thoughts on “Grand design summer learning journey

1. Hello Lily!

I love your idea and creation behind your very own grand design! I have seen a double decker bus before, but never a two story caravan. I think it is an awesome idea because you get more space upstairs too! Where do you think you would spend the most time in your caravan as you go on different adventures? I think I would be upstairs so I could look up from above everywhere we go.

I love your idea of making your caravan unique and easy to find by simply looking up at the beautiful lily flowers. This is a great idea because when I look for my car it takes a very long time as I look at each silver coloured car before I find it.

Where do you like going in your caravan? North Island of New Zealand or the South Island? I would love to go to the South Island to see all the beautiful mountains and snow.

Ngā mihi
    Manar Mahmoud (SLJ)

2. Tena Koe Lily, Jamie here from Saint Patrick’s School. I really like your caravan, it is very creative! Next time you could colour it in or make it in a google draw so I can see it better. Anyways it is a very cool caravan! Thanks for sharing Lily
    Jamie

3. Kia Ora
    I am Pixie-Rose Te Wani I go to New Brighton Catholic School and this is an amazing blog I like how you hand drew it maybe next time put it on a bigger piece of paper. Did you enjoy drawing it
    Nga mihi Pixie-Rose